On the occasion of Janmashtami, CRB Tech reviews dedicates this blog to lord Krishna and some facts related to him that would take you by awe. Read further and feel blessed.
Let's give every one of us a chance to recollect our God contrastingly this year which will make him glad in a genuine sense. Let us a give a look to some of his certainties that will truly make you augment your eyes and extend your jaws and few of his awesome lessons that could tackle the most serious issues of your life.
- Bhagwan Krishna has aggregate of 108 names. Some of which well known names are Gopal, Govind, Devakinandan, Mohan, Shyam, Ghanshyam, Hari, Baanke Bihari, Girdhari and so forth.
- The six children of Devaki whom Kansa slaughtered were really the children of Kansa. Kansa was Kalanemi in his before birth and was slaughtered by Lord Vishnu. All the six children of Devaki were the children of Kalanemi in their past births who were reviled by Hiranakashyap that they would be killed by their dad. In this way Kansa killed his own children as it were.
- Krishna's association with Radha is world celebrated however there is no mention of Radha anyplace in any of the Hindu sacred writings, neither Mahabharta nor Bhagwada Gita.
- Ekalavya was actually known to be a cousin sibling of Krishna, child of Devsharava (sibling of Vasudeva). When he relinquished his right thumb as a Guru Dakshina asked by his Guru Dronacharya, Krishna favored him with a rebirth shelter to render retribution from Dronacharya. What's more, he was the sole one who murdered Dronacharya in Mahabharata. His name in Mahabharata was Drishtadyumna.
- Draupadi was a lot to Krishna. She is additionally accepted to be his actual sweetheart and a true companion. He cherished and secured her like a genuine companion until the end of time.
- He likewise brought back the six dead children of Devaki for a reunion who were the grandsons of Hiranakashyap and were experiencing a condemnation.
- Krishna had 16,108 spouses. Out of which eight were royal queens and he had 80 children taking all things together. 10 children from each of these eight spouses.
Krishna is a noteworthy Hindu divinity worshiped in an assortment of alternate points of view. Krishna is perceived as the Svayam Bhagavan in his own particular right or as the complete/outright incarnation of Lord Vishnu. Krishna is a standout amongst the most generally adored and well known of all Hindu deities. Krishna's birthday is celebrated each year by Hindus on the eighth day (Ashtami) of the Krishna Paksha (dark fortnight) of the month of Shraavana in the Hindu calendar.
CRB Tech reviews wishes all of you a happy Janmashtami !